Sunday I took my sister, Miranda, to Hershey Park for her VERY belated 16th birthday present. The boys stayed home and did manly things all day while us girls road crazy roller coasters. The biggest disappointment of the day was finding out that the water park was closed. We were all dressed in our suits and got on the Tidal Force twice to get nice and soaked before heading over to "The Boardwalk." No such luck, we splashed over in our soaking wet clothes to find the entire area was gated for the rest of the year, BIG BUMMER! So we changed into our dry clothes and decided we would just ride all of the coasters for the rest of the day. We got on 9 out of the 11 coasters and even rode some of them twice. Our favorite was the last one we rode, it was called Storm Runner. It launches you from 0-72 mph in 2 seconds flat. 18 stories straight up, straight down and around many cork screws. I have to say that this was the craziest coaster I have ever riden! My body is definitely feeling the effects of the G-Force today. I had a such a great time celebrating your birthday with you Randi, sorry it took me so long!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment